SERTO offers various additional services for the products:
- US – special cleaning degreased / unlubricated
The ideal solution, where special surface cleanliness is required for parts that come into contact with the media, but where the customer wishes to use his own lubricant.
- OX – special treatment for use with oxygen
Parts with OX treatment undergo a special cleaning process, are individually packaged and initially lubricated with the special lubricant AC 851 OX.
- SI – special treatment silicone-free for use with paints and varnishes
Parts with SI treatment undergo a special cleaning process, so that media-contacting surfaces no longer contain any silicone compounds.
- CP – pre-coated threads with PTFE-tape
Suitable for components with tapered male threads. PTFE tape is especially suitable for temperatures above +150°C, aggressive media and steam.
- CT – pre-coated threads with Loctite
Suitable for components with tapered male threads. Loctite is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and has a very good media resistance.
- CV – chemical nickel-plating for brass components
Typical applications are in slightly aggressive environments where the high resistance of stainless steel is not necessarily required.
- BA – special treatment for low-lead brass
This option is suitable for requirements for particularly low lead content. The lead content is washed out in a special cleaning process.